FIRST PLUS Training : is a highly professional Academy providing Quality, Environment, Occupational Health, Safety and Technical training and consultation.
FIRST PLUS Training Academy : Provides technical and engineering consultations, training, auditing, upgrading management system to meet the requirements of the international standards and other oil services.
Training Programs: If you are seeking a more comprehensive training experience, then our professional programs are for you. Each First program has been developed to help meet your specific training goals.
Certified Occupational Safety and Health Supervisor
Develop your skills. Understand the safety supervisor’s role, responsibilities and qualifications needed to be successful. Monitor employees.
Certified Occupational Safety and Health Officer
Develop your skills. Understand the safety officer’s role, responsibilities and qualifications needed to be successful. Monitor employees.
Certified Occupational Safety and Health Manager
This training Program Helps You to:
1 – Develop the skills needed to build an effective management system.
2 – Understand the safety manager’s role, responsibilities and qualifications needed to be successful.
3 – Establish acceptable analysis and documentation of workplace hazards
4 – Manage workplace safety inspections and audits
5 – Investigate, analyze and document workplace accidents and root cause analysis
6 – Create and manage a successful safety culture using the latest behavior modification techniques
Occupational Safety and Health Diploma
ISO 9001-2015 Internal Auditor
ISO 14001-2015 Internal Auditor
OHSAS 18001-2007 Internal Auditor
Certified Safety and Health Trainer
By completing this program, you will be able to:
1 – Build upon your current skills.
2 – Improve your presentation abilities.
3 – Increase your knowledge about developing safety training.
4 – Learn how to effectively conduct safety training.
We offer an extensive list of safety training courses and resources that can help any company or individual comply with Safety Regulations and guidelines
Portable Fire Extinguishers
Scaffold Competent Person
Cranes & Lifting Competent Person
Chemicals Safety Management
Hazard Communication (GHS)
Material Handling and Storing
Compressed Gases Safety
Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
Hand and Powered Tools
Confined Space Entry
Confined Space Rescue
Concrete and Rebar
Welding and Cutting Safety
Stairs and Ladders Safety
Working at Height and Fall Protection
Personal Fall Arrest System
Slip, Trip and Fall hazards
Walk and Work Surfaces
Crane Suspended Platform
Personal Protective Equipments
Health and Safety Risk Assessment
Health and Safety Accident Investigation
Health and Safety KPI’s
FIRST Academy Training Activities
- ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor
- ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor
- API Spec Q1 Training and Consultation
- API Spec Q2 Training and Consultation
- OSHA ( Occupational Safety & Health Administration )
- (General / Construction / Disaster Site Work)
- OHSAR ( Occupational Health & Safety At Rigs )
- LPGS ( Liquefied Petroleum Gas Safety )
- Risk Management
- HSE Management System
- HSE Management System Auditing & Site Inspection
- Emergency Preparedness
- Basic & Advanced Fire Fighting
- Management of Contractors HSE Management System
- Job Safety Analysis
- HSE Induction &Awareness
- Project HSE Management
- H2S Emergency Plan
- Risk Analysis
- Safety in Construction Field
- Confined Space Entry
- Crisis Management
- Accident Reporting, Investigation ,Analysis and Follow up
- OHSAS 18001& ISO 14001
- Occupational Health Risk Assessment
- Critical Safety Equipment
- Behavioral Based Safety
- Project HSE Plans
- Project HSE Philosophy
- Area Classification
- Office Safety
Company’s Safety Technology
- Designing, Reviewing and Testing of Fire Fighting and Protection Systems.
- Development of HSE Management systems as required.
- Fire Fighting Training (Basic/ advanced).
- First Aid Training (Basic / Advanced).
- Preparation of the Risk Assessment & Safety case Studies.
- Preparation of the Emergency & evacuation plans and training on the emergency drills.
- Preparing HSE Records
- Safety inspection for all high risk equipments e.g. Boilers, High pressure pumps, electric transformers, Electrical panels……etc.
- Preparation of Safety Manuals for all activities
- Providing the best Personnel Protection Equipments ( PPE)( e.g. Boots, gloves, overalls, SCBA,……….etc)
- Providing the fire fighting equipments & materials.
- Maintenance of the fixed & mobile fire fighting equipments.
- Preparation of Safety Checklists for all hazardous equipments such as Cranes, Boilers, Pumps, vehicles, compressors, electrical panels and transformers…etc.
- HSE auditing of all assets, companies and systems.
- Drilling and work over rigs HSE-inspections.
FIRST Training Academy Environment Activity
- Environmental Management system implementation
- Environmental Management Auditing
- Environmental Policies and Planning
- ISO 14001 preparation and maintaining
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Environmental Reporting
- Ambient Air Quality Assessment
- Indoor Air Quality survey
- Water Quality Assessment
- Waste Management and Audit
- Documentation of Environmental Activities
- Environmental Training
Download our service sheets
- Training Plan